Sta-Sharp S3S Knifecut Film - Water Resistant - Adheres with Sta-Sharp Adhering Liquid
Tech Data Sheet MSDS
STA-SHARP S3S is a tough, durable, long-lived, trouble-free, water resistant stencil
for poster and general screen work. This is the fastest cutting and peeling
film ever, because of its very smooth, stable 300-gauge cutting surface.
The backing sheet comes off quickly, in one piece and it won't shrink
or expand in any weather. S3S adheres fast and has excellent stick-back
qualities for easy corrections. It's easy to see through, and the
glare-free green is easy on the eyes so you can work comfortably all
day long. Lay it down and it stays absolutely flat for perfect contact
and even in larger sizes, it won't belly out.
Mesh must be completely degreased and dried.
Provide a perfect contact between the dry mesh and S3S emulsion by positioning
the S3S, emulsion up, on a piece of glass, smaller than the inside measurements
of the frame.
A cold air fan helps to adhere film safely.
Make ready two clean, absorbent rags or cotton wads and the appropriate
- Wet a clean rag with the Sta-Sharp Adhering Liquid and take
it into the right hand.
- Take dry rag into your left hand.
- Keep hands together
and pass over the film almost simultaneously with one stroke across the
mesh in one direction.
- Turn dry rag in left hand after each stroke so the
fresh rag picks up extra fluid.
- Shelf Life 2 years
- QSS Sta-Sharp Adhering Liquid Quart
- GSS Sta-Sharp Adhering Liquid Gallon
- S3S3102NP 41" x 150"
- S3S4113NP 41" x 300"
- S3S4813NP 48" x 300"
- Rolls on 300-Gauge Polyester Backing
- Jumbo rolls (not punched) for automated film cutting devices
- 100 sheet minimum for custom cut sheets less than 140 square inches
- 50 sheet minimum for custom cut sheets that are 140 square inches or